Re: [LUG] meeting reminders

On Wed, 10 Oct 2012, Rob Beard wrote:

I'm hoping to be at both the Exeter LUG meeting tomorrow evening and the Paignton LUG meeting on Saturday :-)

I won't be at either, sorry.

If I'm back in the UK, I'm actually going to Yeovil on Saturday to another monthly computer club meeting - however they run on the mornings and break up at about 1:30-2pm so it's not impossible that I may be able to drop in on my way back, however I still don't know what my travel plans are yet due to various circumstances.

Gordon