Re: [LUG] Looking for old hardware

On Wed, 10 Oct 2012, Rob Beard wrote:

I understand the idea is to install another LTSP server.

I have that old IBM server. You're having it if you want it or not.

If anyone has any old printers, networking kit (a gigabit switch would be ideal, or a 100Mbit switch with a gigabit uplink)... I know it's a big ask... then they'd be most grateful.

I'm pretty sure that server is 10/100 only, but I'd have to check.

Gordon