[LUG] Ubuntu Manual Project - proof reading assistance

Copied from face book! If any one has any time to give, perhaps give it hear?

Cheers roly :-)

Hello, everyone.

The Ubuntu Manual Project is finishing up work in Getting Started with Ubuntu 12.10.

We would like to release the manual on October 18 to coincide with the release of Ubuntu 12.10. To do this, we need your help!

We've uploaded a draft of the latest manual to <http://ubuntu-manual.org/proofread/gswu1210/en> and would like you to help us proofread it. Check for spelling errors, grammar problems, out-of-date or inaccurate information, formatting bugs, etc.

You can annotate the manual on that site or, if you prefer, file bugs at <https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual/+filebug> or email us at <ubuntu-manual@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.net>.

Thanks for your help!