Re: [LUG] OT : Arena - beatles in fish and chip shop in 1967

On 02/10/12 14:34, alex mclennan wrote:
> On 10/02/2012 01:35 PM, paul sutton wrote:

>>> I concur.
>>>
>>> The woman buying chips seems to be wearing trackie top and the bloke
>>> with a kid is handing over a cordless phone to the woman.
>>>
>>> The video quality is much better in this scene too.
>>>
>>> Martin
>>>
>> I thought that,  also when you first see the two shops,  the shutters
>> are down on the chairty shop,  when they arrive its open,  and then
>> later its closed again.
>>
>> is it possible that this video is a hoax ?
>>
>> Paul
>>
> ooooh you cynics,of course it was all real i was in the chip shop at
> the back,now ,would i lie to you:)))

lol,   What would be funny if they managed to put video of Elvis looking
like he was working in the chip shop.  :D

clearly the old footage is real,  however the editing is a joke.

Paul

http://drupal.zleap.net
skype : psutton111

http://www.raspberrypi.org