Re: [LUG] Sad encounter

On Mon, 24 Sep 2012 16:39:00 +0100
Neil Winchurst <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Neil,

>So I explained a bit more and he said 'but you can't use the internet of
>course or send emails'

I used to get something similar when I ran an Amiga.  Even from people
that used to use the same 8-bit machines I did. "Why not?" I would ask
"It's just software".  This was at a time when 99% of people still used
modems for any form of online access.  Things changed has people moved
to always on systems, and an ethernet port was required.  The Amiga
hardware hackers soon caught up though.

--
 Regards  _
Success defined by acquisition stinks