Re: [LUG] Postfix outgoing email from single domain address?

On 18/09/12 15:25, tom wrote:
Putting postfix in the way just makes things difficult if they are only ever using exchange.
They were using Exchange on their local network /only/. I have nothing to do with the network concerned - otherwise it wouldn't be using Exchange! :)

Postfix is being used to send/receive email - Exchange to manage accounts and deliver. The confusion, on my part, was that I didn't know how Exchange would be sending the email from multiple accounts (managed through Exchange) to Postfix. It turns out Exchange wasn't being used to send which made this simple in the end .

Gibbs