[LUG] Raspberry Pi Hackspace tour

Hi folks,

I noticed on the Raspberry Pi web site that they're planning on doing a tour of the US, but they also mention a tour of UK hackspaces too.

I've left a comment suggesting the Exeter LUG meetings, I figured that it's probably the best location around for folks to get to (fairly close to the railway station, pretty good rail links from Torbay/Plymouth/North Devon and beyond).

I wasn't entirely sure of the details of the Cornwall hackspace, but I figure that if they're able to make it this far down south then maybe they could visit Cornwall again (I see they were in Cornwall last week for something I believe in Newquay?).

Anyway, if anyone else wants to comment and suggest locations to them in the South West the article can be found here: http://www.raspberrypi.org/archives/1986

Rob