[LUG] Firefox 13 rendering issues

Earlier and yesterday I noticed that having 2 tabs open in firefox 13
causes content from one to appear in the other tab e.g an embedded video
in tab 1, switch to DIFFERENT webpage on tab 2 and i can still see the
video as sort of background area getting in the way.

Also recently noticed other rendering issues with webpages recently too.

Today I upgraded to firefox 14 and this seems to have solved the issue,
just thought i would share as others may be experiencing something
similar and this seems to be a fix.

I am running ubuntu 11.10 with the lubuntu desktop.

I say this as I did have 11.10 ubuntu but then installed the lubuntu
desktop rather than installing lubuntu from scratch.

hope this helps

Paul

http://drupal.zleap.net
skype : psutton111