Re: [LUG] LUG BBQ

Weekend of 11th/12th is fine with us.

To re-iterate, we can offer floor/sofa space in our premises, but it's
fairly basic, and washing facilities are minimal (basin with warm
water from a geyser).

Weather permitting, the closest bit of beach we can bbq on is Eastern
Green, about a mile off.  Otherwise, we have a little patio space we
could use while hiding indoors.  Not sure what I can scare up in the
way of cooking gear, though.  Afaict, no permission is needed to bbq
on the beach.  I don't think it's officially permitted, but I've
camped on the beach after bbq parties in the past with no trouble.

If all this sounds appealing, when can we sort out the details?

David