Re: [LUG] LUG BBQ

On 07/23/2012 06:41 PM, paul sutton wrote:
On 23/07/12 18:22, Rob Beard wrote:
Hi folks,

This nice weather we've had for the past couple of days got me
thinking about the annual-ish LUG BBQ.  I just wondered if anyone had
any thoughts about having one this year so we can enjoy some BBQ, Pi
and maybe a spot of beer?

Rob

Sounds good,  are you looking at a weekend in August then

Paul

I would be happy to host it again. Will have to have a look at my shifts and get beck to everyone asap. Right now however, I am off riding my bike on the moor! woop!

...more soon...

Cheers roly :-)