Re: [LUG] Microsoft fixes coding gaffe

On 22/07/12 22:22, paul sutton wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-18922629

Tee hee calling a hex string 0xB16B00B5

Paul

Tis funny and shared around the office. The only thing that annoys me is the PC'ness towards the end. Last week on the Ubuntu mailing list they were up in arms because somebody mentioned the word 'breasts'. Maybe I am different but is it REALLY offensive in anyway?

Sorry to take the subject off course but it annoys me how overly 'offended' (are they really offended!?) people seem to get over unbelievably minor things.

Gibbs