[LUG] Shortcut

Never thought about this before, but no harm in asking....

My daughter's new laptop is running Xubuntu, so that uses Xfce. She
needs to turn the touchpad on/off sometimes. (She has a mouse too.)

The way I have found is to go Menu --> Settings --> Settings Manager
then click on Mouse and Touchpad icon. This defaults to the mouse
settings, so then click on the drop down arrow to select the touchpad
page. Then finally there is a setting to Enable this device with a tick
box alongside it. Click in this box to reverse the current situation.

Simple enough but rather long-winded. So my question is, can I create a
file to do all this for her? If so I could put an icon on the desktop to
run the file which would be much simpler and quicker.

Thanks for any help

Neil