Re: [LUG] Anyone got any ideas for events...

On Wed, 18 Jul 2012, Rob Beard wrote:

That sounds really interesting. I did wonder what the difference between a RaspberryJam and general LUG meeting was, but I guess it's more aimed at the Raspberry Pi and what it can do. I'd certainly be interested in attending one in Exeter, and possibly one in Cornwall or Bristol too (could be a nice day out) :-)

The format seems to be a relatively short-session - 3 hours with a sort of "networking" type meeting before-hand, then a sort of sit-down and watch thing where we have a number of people give presentations on a variery of subjects which could involve the Pi, then more networking, "show and tell" type things afterwards.

Gordon