Re: [LUG] Photoshop on Linux?

What was the outcome of this thread/problem Joe? did you get something sorted?

Cheers roly :-)

No good I'm afraid. She just doesn't get on with GIMP - she has been trying so I'll give her that. I guess the functionality she uses in Photoshop is different to that of GIMP in general. Portability is a big factor as well.

So, have to get either another iMac or a macbook of some sort.

--
Joe Buckle

Webaholic!