Re: [LUG] friday exeter lug meeting time and place?

On 11/07/12 19:11, paul sutton wrote:
On 11/07/12 15:45, trahern culver wrote:
hey all what time does the exeter lug meeting take place on friday? and wheres the
venue? kind regards trahern.
The information can be found on the exeter lug website at

http://exeter.lug.org.uk/wiki/doku.php?id=exeter_lug_meeting_-_friday_13th_july_2012

Exwick community centre,  kinnerton way,  Exeter  from 19:00,   talk
from 19:30 as far as I am aware.

Paignton Meeting on the 14th July is at the shoreline on Paignton
seafront from 14:30

Paul

I was hoping to go to the Exeter meet but I've got my daughters so I can't make it to that one this month, although I do have Saturday afternoon free so I'm hoping to get to the Paignton meet, it's been a few months since I last popped along :-)

Rob