Re: [LUG] Pi Output Box

On Thu, 5 Jul 2012, Dave Morgan wrote:

This left me with Pi that would not reboot, just a flashing OK light.

Pulled the card and fsck'd on another box, the vfat partition was
borked, with start.elf being truncated. - I assume it was still being
written when I rebooted.

Sounds somewhat iffy... Not something I've noticed before though...

Is it worth mounting /boot on the Pi with 'sync' as one of the options?

Oddly enough this is what they now do in the Wheezy release...

Gordon