From: aaron moore <aaronmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, 4 July 2012, 19:47
Subject: [LUG] crashing computer

Hi all.
My main compter is an acer aspire tower. It dual boots Ubuntu and Windows, however when I run Ubuntu it completely freezes and the only way to turn it off is with the power button ( windows runs fine). On a fresh install it works well for a while then it starts to freeze quit randomly at first and then regularly right after it boots up.   I have tried debian and the same thing happens. I have disconnecting the internet, ditto, and googled for similar problems but to no avail.  Can anyone suggest a way to diagnose the problem please
.

Re-Form Furniture
Aaron Moore
Conileigh