Re: [LUG] Exeter LUG Meeting

Hi Rick,

Sorry, no can make it, looking after grandson.

Regards etc,
Ray.

techservices@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subj: [LUG] Exeter LUG Meeting
>
>Hi
everyone

>I need your help to get the numbers up for
Friday's meeting. Please tell, mention, invite everyone and
anyone to come along. What makes a great meeting is lots of
people.

>This time I'm going to set up tables in the Cafe
area, and Dr John Wordsworth will be showing us how to
setup the Android SDK and eclipse for developing Android
Apps. Bring your laptops and Android devices if you want to
play along. I will have 4 laptops (provided I can get them
from the office) That can also be used to play along if you
don't have your own.

>Tea, Coffee, Hot Choc and Tech chat
as usual