[LUG] Exeter LUG Meeting

Hi everyone

I need your help to get the numbers up for Friday's meeting. Please tell, mention,
invite everyone and anyone to come along. What makes a great meeting is lots of
people.

This time I'm going to set up tables in the Cafe area, and Dr John Wordsworth will
be showing us how to setup the Android SDK and eclipse for developing Android Apps.
Bring your laptops and Android devices if you want to play along. I will have 4
laptops (provided I can get them from the office) That can also be used to play
along if you don't have your own.

Tea, Coffee, Hot Choc and Tech chat as usual

all the details are on the website http://exeter.lug.org.uk

Regards and Best Wishes

Rick Timmis
Abazander Ltd