Re: [LUG] Pi Output Box

On 04/06/2012 10:59, Gordon Henderson wrote:
On Mon, 4 Jun 2012, Peter Lloyd-Jones wrote:

On 4 June 2012 09:16, Gordon Henderson <gordon+lug@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Did your browser tell you why it was untrusted?

Sorry Gordon, I did not notice.  It is OK now but I certainly tried it a
number of times and Firefox said be careful   or something like that.

Hm. Odd.

Can anyone else check it for me? It works fine for me in Firefox, Chrome and on my phone... https://projects.drogon.net/ wondering now if I screwed up the chain certificate or something...

Cheers,

Gordon

Hi Gordon

Works fine here on FF 12.0 win - no cert warning
Works fine on Opera Mobile on Android ICS - no cert warnings
Works fine on Ipad IOS - Safari - no cert warnings

FF 12.0 - Ubuntu 12.04 - cert warning.
projects.drogon.net uses an invalid security certificate.
The certificate is not trusted because no issuer chain was provided
(error code:sec_error_unknown_issuer)

Android 4.0.3 ICS - browser type set as Ipad or Android(safari 531.21.10) I get a cert warning -" This certificate isn't from a trusted authority "

issued to
cn= *.drogon.net
org= *.drogon.net
ou=GT47798973