[LUG] SpiderOak

hello all,

Anyone else use SpiderOak for online backup? Having just re-built my
desktop machine with 12.04 and GnomeShell I put spiderOak back on the
machine and started backing up directories.

Everything goes fine and everything is backed up correctly when I log
and check via the web interface, however on the client it says 0 bytes
against the device... just makes me nervous every time I see that 0
bytes and my OCD kicks in and I have to log on to the web interface and
check.

Have sent an email to support but am still waiting for a reply.

Cheers
Simon