Re: [LUG] Virtual server

I would highly recommend bytemark.

On May 28, 2012 8:54 PM, "Martijn Grooten" <sweetwatergeek@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm thinking of renting a virtual server to run a few low-traffic
websites and possibly to run a mail server for the corresponding
domains.

I know how to run Apache and Postfix. I know how to run a Linux server
in general. But I don't have a good idea about what to look out for:
how much bandwidth one needs, which hosting companies to consider and
which ones to avoid, and if is there anything else I may not have
thought of.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Martijn.