[LUG] O/T Dogs

This is so far off topic it's unreal...

I am wondering if anyone would be able to give a temporary home to my two dogs while I sort out my present housing issue.

I have a labrador (Prince or 'fat boy') and a small collie (Mia or 'mimi')

I'm not sure how long this situation is likely to remain in it's present state but we do intend to re-integrate animals and peoples a the earliest convenience.

Paying for a boarding facility simply is not an option, and we really don't want to have to give the dogs up for a permanent rehoming.

If anyone can help, or signpost please let me know (mobile below) ASAP.

TIA

Neil

--

Neil Stone