Re: [LUG] Raspberry Pi Map

On 27/05/12 09:26, Gordon Henderson wrote:

I entered mine in, just picked Devon and it put me in the middle of Dartmoor, near Oakhampton :)

I've been on the Raspberry Pi forums and posted a mention of the Exeter & DCLUGs. However people are basically ignoring the LUGs and setting up their own Pi user groups. LUGs are too full of beardy weirdys apparently...

Ahh so it'll be Pi groups full of Windows users then :-P

Anyone else on the list got theirs yet? Mine arrived this morning... I've had such as busy day though so I haven't had time to fire it up yet, it's still in it's box and will probably be fired up tomorrow.

I've put some initial setup hints here:

https://projects.drogon.net/raspberry-pi/initial-setup1/

assuming you use a > 2GB SD card..
Thanks Gordon, I have a 2GB SD card kicking around and a couple of 8GB ones. Did you say that some SD cards aren't compatible? I'll have a play with what I've got and if I don't get any joy I'll probably go out and buy an SD card for it.

Rob