[LUG] Raspberry Pi Map

Hi folks,

Not sure if anyone has seen this at all... a guy called Ryan Walmsley has put together a Raspberry Pi tracker to show where the lucky folks who have managed to get one are living...

I noticed there are a couple of folks in Devon and Cornwall who have managed to get one. I'm wondering if it might be worth contacting them, at least the ones on twitter to let them know about the LUG?

The site is here: http://rastrack.ryanteck.org.uk/index.php

Anyone else on the list got theirs yet? Mine arrived this morning... I've had such as busy day though so I haven't had time to fire it up yet, it's still in it's box and will probably be fired up tomorrow.

Rob