Re: [LUG] listing hardware

We can sort people blog access to the DCGLUG site as required.

I think a few people want access to the site so they can write stuff and add content.

On a related note

when we had the wiki, i had 2 emails once a month,  one to tell me i was subscribed
to the list, the other reminded me of my password to the site, since moving over to
the new system
I get the former but not the latter,

Perhaps if the latter is possible its worth sending everyone a reminder of what
their login details are so people can login and add information etc.  People are
offering to add content but are unsure where to start, or how to log in.

Paul

http://www.zleap.net
http://www.ubuntu.com

skype : psutton111