Re: [LUG] Exeter LUG Meeting

Hi, I went to Exwick community centre today as the calender on the DCLUG website said there was a meeting today. I have been intouch with Simon Waters who let me know the website was out of date and that there would be a meeting in Exwick on the 11th of May. Thanks for the response though I do appreciate it. Cheers.