Re: [LUG] Exeter LUG Meeting

Hi, hope you dont mind me emailing you but I have been on the mailing list for a while and decided to go to a LUG meeting. I am very looking forward to the one on the 11/05/12 but thought I would also go to the one on the 05/05/12, which was on the DCLUG calender, but no one is here. Was hoping you would be able to tell me if it is because the calender is out of date or no longer used or if maybe I have the wrong location? Hope to hear from you soon. Chris.