[LUG] old dell server

hi all,i have an old dell poweredge 1300/700 p3 server which i have acquired,i have just upped to 1gb ram,it has a 9gb hd,cdrom,floppy and a tape drive.only one cpu fitted @700mhz. this used to belong to a travel agents and the o/s is pass worded but the bios is password free,sounds a bit whinney but seems to run ok. if any one wants it let me know.i will be at the exeter meet tomorrow or give me a call on 07999250238 more chance on that number as home phone almost always engaged.
i am sidmouth based.
happy days alex the noob