Re: [LUG] Controversial ?

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 1:02 PM, Gordon Henderson wrote:
> And there are a dozen regular contributors and less than that at the
> meetings )-:

Guilty as charged.

(Have been to one meeting in 5+ years of LUG membership.)

Most importantly, I guess I'm not the most social of people. I like to
spend quiet time at home, regularly behind a computer. (I guess I'm
not unique at that among computer users.) And I've got a job and other
things that keep me busy.

Also, I'm not passionate about Linux as other people are. It is my
preferred operating system, but to me it's mostly a tool to do things
I like -- from day-to-day Internet usage to more geeky stuff such as
programming.

Having said all that, giving that I'm based in Exeter, I might pop
round to the Exeter meet one day. The fact that it will be more or
less round the corner does make it more attractive for me to go.

Martijn.