Re: [LUG] custom open cd

On 23/04/12 19:33, Rob Beard wrote:
> On 23/04/12 19:08, paul sutton wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I am or have been working on a custom Open Disc, so will bring a copy to
>> the next lug meet,  got stuff like open office, etc  and games like open
>> arena etc, I will be putting some programming tools on this too,   I
>> have kept all the stuff that was on the original and in some cases just
>> updated the software
>>
>> so if someone brings a windows computer with them (ducks) they can have
>> a look. :)
>>
>> next lug meet 12th May in Paignton.
>>
>> Paul
>>

> I have a computer that is going through the Window.. (sorry don't
> follow) . oh you mean Windows computer... :-)

yeah computer running windows.

> Okay technically I have one of them too (work laptop :-s).
>
> Rob

I could not work out how to edit the menus and people where busy at the
time so i jujst made simple html pages,  which is quicker and allows me
time to actually work on including software, hopefully by the meeting I
will have it so there is a menu at the side for categories and then each
program listed on the corresponding pages.

paul

http://www.zleap.net
http://www.ubuntu.com

skype : psutton111