Re: [LUG] custom open cd

On 23/04/12 19:08, paul sutton wrote:
Hi

I am or have been working on a custom Open Disc, so will bring a copy to
the next lug meet,  got stuff like open office, etc  and games like open
arena etc, I will be putting some programming tools on this too,   I
have kept all the stuff that was on the original and in some cases just
updated the software

so if someone brings a windows computer with them (ducks) they can have
a look. :)

next lug meet 12th May in Paignton.

Paul

I have a computer that is going through the Window... oh you mean Windows computer... :-)

Okay technically I have one of them too (work laptop :-s).

Rob