Re: [LUG] Possible meeting place/demo room?

On Fri, 13 Apr 2012, raymond.knowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi All,

Update on the Asda Newton Abbot meeting room.

The
room itself is basic but pleasantly furnished, but lacks
WiFi or Internet connections.
There may be problems with
people arriving at any time, they would prefer to book us

all in together.
Parking is available at Â2 for 2 hours,
redeemable against Â10+ purchases from the store.
Lift and
disabled toilet available if required.
All in all, I think
we are better off with our present arrangements, but we
could
keep this in reserve if the Shoreline no longer want
us.

Thanks, Ray.

I think the idea wasn't so-much as a replacement for the Shoreline, but a place where we might hold small talks, demos and so on which isn't that convenient at the Shoreline..

So if they didn't say anything about plugging in Laptops, etc... Internet conectivity in these modern times ought to be the last of our problems with mobile phones and access points, etc.

Cheers,

Gordon