Re: [LUG] (no subject)

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 4:32 PM, badapple wrote:
> this machine is clean

I have no reason to assume that not to be the case. One of the things
that people tend to overlook - and what I was referring to - is the
case where they had checked their email a few weeks ago on their
mate's computer. Which may have had a keylogger installed.

> Anyway, the yahoo account has been re-secured and now it's just waiting
> on the site admin(s) to get back to me with more information. I must
> admit it's a bit embarrassing as I make my living in computer security...

No worries, been there done that. :)

Martijn.