[LUG] computer group

Hi

Had a meeting with the people at Parkfield in Paignton today regarding
the computer group I am setting up,  they like the idea and are
supporting me with this,

what I need to do now is find people interested so if anyone knows any
children  / young people who may be interested please ask if they would
be interested in a group designed to:

Bring people together who are interested in coding (at present it seems
they agreed to have python installed)
the group is designed for more drop in,  and peer learning / help,
supported by myself running the group  (so its for the self motivated)
who need to come in and ask for some help from their peers who they may
be from say different schools.  So a good way for coders to meet other
coders.

The group will run on Tuesday Evenings 7:30 -  8:30 or thereabouts,
Onwards.

Aimed at school year 5 onwards.

specifics are still being sorted out but if anyone knows anyone then
watch this space and I will post more details when I have them.  In the
mean time the two websites below may be useful,   the codingforkids site
is for anyone interested in similar ideas, either school computer clubs
or out of school groups. swap ideas,  experiences etc.

anyway we are sorting out a date on which we have a meeting so anyone
interested can come along and find out more.,  so will post details,
this will peobably be from may,  as I am still busy with rugby stuff
till the start of may.

http://www.parkfieldtorbay.co.uk/
http://codingforkids.org/wiki/Main_Page

Paul