Re: [LUG] Bit of a bargain and could be handy. TP-LInk WiFi/3g Router "Piratebox"

On Sat, 2012-03-24 at 16:43 +0000, bad apple wrote:

> Not really sure how this admittedly cool but somewhat pointless project
> is any better than simply having two wifi interfaces on your laptop and
> configuring your networking properly though... Greater range I suppose?

Building it as a "Piratebox" ?

Its tiny, extremely low powered, and its tiny (something I feel worth
mentioning twice).  It would be nothing at all like lugging a laptop
around.

This should all fit in my car armrest storage box very easily, and leave
room for my other crap.

--
John
http://subbass.blogspot.com/