Re: [LUG] meeting at Eat that Frog

On 21/03/12 12:12, paul sutton wrote:
> Hi
>
> I think due to peoples availability for weekday meets I will call a rain
> check on arranging a meet for the 26th March.  Once the rugby season is
> over and I have weekends free AND TIME I will arrange a lug meet and we
> can hopefully meet with a member of staff during the course of the lug
> meet.  So for this will will looking around May onwards.
>
> I will probably also look to making any such meeting 2nd Saturday so
> normal meeting day for the Paignton meets.  If it costs money we have
> something like a whole £15 in lug funds which I am holding here.
>
> To remind people where and what this please is again
>
> http://www.eatthatfrog.org/
>
> Hope this helps
>
> Paul

Ok forget that idea, for now they are closed on Saturdays.  I will try
and find somewhere we can meet up and do talks / demos etc, then if we
arrange long enough in advance it means people can plan ahead,

Will drop back into eat that frog and talk to gail,  as I am sure they
seem to do some stuff on saturdays,  but we need the food / drink area
open ideally.

Rob is epicentre suitable for talks etc,

Paul

http://www.zleap.net
http://www.ubuntu.com

skype : psutton111