Re: [LUG] 14 ways to contribute to open source w/o being a programming rock star

On 12/03/12 16:40, Philip Hudson wrote:
http://www.softwarequalityconnection.com/2012/03/14-ways-to-contribute-to-open-source-without-being-a-programming-genius-or-a-rock-star/

Phil,

Thanks for that :-) that was a good (& useful) read for me.

Out of interest how many people here contribute to an open source project?

contribute = in any way; not just coding. :-)

Apart from being a general floss advocate I cant claim to make much of a contribution myself. Perhaps I had better change that.....

Best wishes
roly :-)