[LUG] Off topic - but amusing

I know this is off topic, but list members might find it amusing.

The Iranian Ambassador to the UN had just finished giving a speech and
walked out into the lobby where he met the U.S. President.

They shook hands, and as they walked the Iranian said, "You know I
have just one question about what I have seen in America."

The President said, "Well, anything I can do to help you, I will"

The Iranian whispered "My son watches this show 'Star Trek' and in it
there is Chekhov who is Russian, Scotty who is Scottish, Uhura who is
Black and Sulu who is Japanese, but no Muslims. My son is very upset
and doesn't understand why there aren't any Iranians, Iraqis, Afghans,
Syrians or Pakistanis in Star Trek."

The President laughed, leaned toward the Iranian ambassador, and
whispered back... "That's because it's set in the future!