Re: [LUG] Logitech C310 - no sound

On 01/03/12 14:10, Dan Dart wrote:
> This should show up as a separate input device. Your system is looking
> for a microphone in the standard microphone jack.
> Is there not an option in Input Devices to set default? You could
> always increase preference in Phonon settings (you say you used
> kmix)..

Thanks for the quick reply. I have noticed that, when I plug the camera
into a USB port the 'device' icon on the panel still shows 'No devices
available'. (When I plug in my card reader or memory stick for example
it is reported immediately.)

However the camera is found when I run guvcview and when I run cheese.
This seems a bit odd to me.

Neil