Re: [LUG] Gnome3

On Thu, 2012-02-16 at 12:41 +0000, Joe Buckle wrote:
> I've moved to OpenSuse Gnome3 since Ubuntu was starting to give me
> assle with my hardware. I second Gnome3 I really like it aswell.

I have put 2   Mint 12 installs on for customers this week ( one Tosh
laptop and another new build Desktop)

I must say Gnome3 is very good. In mint I like the growing Virtual
Desktops and have pretty much got used to the floating Apps layer, took
a while to see the infinity symbol top LH corner when it sprung up
though.