Re: [LUG] Amazon - DHL - problem

On Tue, 7 Feb 2012, Neil Winchurst wrote:

Any comments anyone...?

Viruses/Trojans haven't trashed computers for a very long time... A working PC is much more valuable to a remote scammer than a broken one.

So I'm very suspicious about this - possibly just sheer coincidence that the drive crashed - possibly with a bit more load on it as a trojan scanned it for email addresses, etc. ? (guessing, but that's what I'd do if writing some malware to send spam email)

Gordon