[LUG] Dropbox Sync Failure in Nautilus OpenSuse 12.1

Hi everyone.

I wondered if anyone had encountered an issue with Dropbox and Nautilus on OpenSuse 12.1 where the folders fail to sync at random times. A reboot sorts the problem out.

It's only ever happened since I've started using Open Suse. I know about the firewall in Suse which I have disabled and still get the same issue - so I wondered if somewhere, there is something else causing the issue.

Thanks in advance

--
Joe Buckle

Webaholic!