Re: [LUG] Amazon - DHL - problem

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 12:06 PM, Julian Hall wrote:
> On that note, did the email refer to a *specific* order or just to 'your
> Amazon order'?

Or rather, as these emails tend to use an Order ID (presumably to make
them look more genuine), did it refer to *his* specific order?

It does remind me of a story I heard the other day of someone falling
for a phone scam. This lady had been getting some kind of
error/warning/popup several times and then these people called. So it
all made sense to her and not until after she had given them their
money did she realise she had been scammed.

Martijn.