Re: [LUG] Computer on time

On 02/05/2012 11:06 AM, Neil Winchurst wrote:
Just wondering,

I leave my desktop computer switched off most of the time, and turn it
on as and when I want to use it. As I finish each session I turn if off
again. I have noticed that some people leave theirs running all the
time, or almost anyway.

Is there any good/bad or right/wrong way with this, or is it just up to
the individual?

thanks,

Neil

most days i have two on for about 16 hours,which is fine for desktops but i dont a laptop could stand that sort of use.alex the noob