Re: [LUG] Google+

On 05/02/12 06:01, Philip Hudson wrote:

I don't recognize any of those problems! Lots of top tech posts. C'mon over!

On 4 Feb 2012 08:55, "Paul Sutton" <zleap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 01/09/11 09:51, Nick Roach wrote:

> Morning all, slight tangent but are there still any invites for google+ floating about? I'd be ...

Tried to,  i think I have an account, problem is no one uses diaspora.   Unless there is a proper community on there such as the lug then why bother, it actually took ages to get a response from them when signing up,   I just tried the sign in page,  remember me box does not work,  sign in button does nothing   i will stick to google+

paul