Re: [LUG] USB disk

On 02/02/12 18:46, stinga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On 02/02/12 16:39:46, bad apple wrote:
What does "dmesg | grep sd" say?

Linux is not the problem it sees it just fine

What version of windows are you using?

Server 2008 XP xp 64 Vista 7... take your pick...

Does the USB device require drivers under windows (not all of them are mass-storage accessible by default).

Drivers not needed

What partition table are you using on the USB drive (GUID/DOS/etc)?

Formated for fat32 and dos part table.

Looks like I might have solved it, I have it a driver letter and made it active, all 5 of them seem to work now.

Who knows why those 5 of 20 decided to not bother with a driver letter.

Microsoft
Tom te tom te tom