Re: [LUG] South West Grid for Learning Trust

On Wed, 1 Feb 2012, Simon Waters wrote:

Noted they are looking for volunteer trustees.

Hm. Didn't realise they were a charity... They certianly seemed to charge enough for Internet connectivity the last time I looked at them (not that charities aren't supposed to charge money, but it seemed excessive) - however that was via RM and BT - each taking their cut, I guess.

Gordon