Re: [LUG] torbay computer group

On Thu, 26 Jan 2012, Rob Beard wrote:

Perhaps going on previous talks,  we could have another talk on VOIP
from Gordon but done in more suitable environment for doing talks ?

Would it be a technical talk or more of a general one? I must admit I do enjoy listening to Gordon talking about stuff, sounds really interesting even if I don't understand some of it too much.

Just use Skype.

Because in my experience most people will never actually *pay* for a decent commercial VoIP setup, so you might as well use something that's free.

Gordon