[LUG] Telephone call re my computer

Just to let the list know. I live in Holsworthy and today I had a call
about my computer having problems!! I was ready to have some fun with
it, but unfortunately the caller's accent and English were so bad I
decided not to bother. (It was an overseas call.)

Anyway, it seems that it is still going on. Incidentally I am ex
directory, so they are obviously using a program to work its way through
all the numbers.

Hopefully next time the caller will be easier to understand,

Regards

Neil